Thursday, December 20, 2007

Global Warming Consensus

Al Gore would have us all believe that Global Warming is sound science. It's not. I've said it before and I'll say it again, science is NOT decided by consensus. Consensus is how you decide what schools need to be repaired, or where a new road should be built.

Now, over 400 scientists from around the world have come to their own consensus-that global warming is far from completely settled and that fear mongering by the left is driving this with a definite agenda.

In the way that liberals do best, they try to vilify anyone who doesn't agree with them. Al Gore called global warming skeptics members of "the flat earth society". He impugns their integrity and their research. If progressives can't win an argument with facts, they resort to emotional outbursts. I can just see Mr Gore now: "Play by my rules or I'm gonna tell my mommy on you!"

1 comment:

Bob Clark said...

So let me get this straight. . . you are saying that these scientists are rejecting the notion that there is global warming. So,in other words, Al Gore is full of hot air.

Isn't this reasoning self-contradictory?

(And to think he won the Peace Prize!)