Friday, July 25, 2008

Always look before you leap


I have to admit, I like my Crocs. They're comfortable, easy to take on and off, and wash clean with a blast from the hose. I've been keeping them in the garage lately, to wear when I'm working in the yard. I usually just slip my feet in them and go.

Well today, thank God, I picked them up first. They were extra nasty, so I thought I'd rinse them in the sink before putting them on. Lo and behold, I saw some spider webs. Looking closer, I was greeted by a swollen black belly with a red hour-glass! So,I commenced to soaking my shoes with half a bottle of insecticide and rinsing them in scalding water for 10 minutes.

Look before you leap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool! i heard lysol kills bugs ... bed bugs, black widows, killer bees from mexico: you name it!