Thursday, October 09, 2008

What the Crap?

Absolutely nothing has improved since the Looters passed their "economic recovery bill". In fact, it's gotten worse.

I called my Representative the day the house first failed to pass the original bill. My rep had voted "For" the boondoggle. Of course, he also voted "for" the newest bill that passed.

Here's a quote from the letter he sent me (that I got today in the mail) explaining why he voted for the bill:

"As you know, the House narrowly failed to pass the rescue package and the stock market subdequently plunged..."

What the crap is happening now, then, Mr Representative, to the market, since you "passed" that crap-loaded rescue bill????????? You passed that garbage, and the market not only plunged, it took a complete nose dive!!!!!!

This stuff is really ticking me off.

Let the companies fail. AIG is NOT TOO BIG TO FAIL! It is just the height of arrogance to think that if AIG goes down, armageddon will be upon us. The need that AIG filled will still be there if AIG is gone. Somebody else will sweep in and take over.

No comments: