Thursday, November 13, 2008

Looter's to pay off credit card debt

I just heard on the news that the credit card companies are begging for a piece of the $700 billion bailout that was passed by congress and signed by the president, despite overwhelming opposition from the American people. They are apparently asking for enough money to cut 40% off the Moochers' credit card bills.

What the crap??? Some slimy business man gets drunk and uses his credit card to buy a high dollar hooker, and I have to pay for it?????

This stuff is really ticking me off. Why the heck did I work my butt off to pay off my student loans? Why am I paying my mortgage on time? Why should I work harder than ever, just to get taxed more so some stinking Moocher can get away with being a dad-blamed deadbeat?????

No comments: