Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Health Care reform.

I just watched the President's press conference tonight about health care reform, and I learned something about myself I didn't know. Apparently, I am an evil scumbag who just wants to take tonsils out just to make myself rich. Bad doctor.

Also, a reporter asked the big O if he would go on the record and promise that the government would NEVER deny a patient a service and that those types of services would only be decided by the patient & their Doctor. He also asked the president if he and the rest of the gubment would go on the Public option as being offered.

I was shocked that Mr Obama wouldn't answer either question. Must be because, A- you most certainly will be denied care just because some bureaucrat says so, and B- no way in hell will the Looters in DC be forced to take the crappy socialized coverage.

No comments: