Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This economy has gone to the dogs...


Times are tough right now. People are struggling to pay their bills. People who bought a much bigger house than they really should have are now paying the piper. Medicine, or food? Gas, or the phone bill. Cigarettes, or, never mind (smokers always seem to afford these).

While reading today's local newspaper, the Jackson Sun, I noticed an add for a business that I never even imagined I'd see. It's one of those entrepreneurial opportunities that, once you read about it, you think, "why didn't I come up with that?" According to this company, their services are absolutely essential to your health, and the health of those you love.

I do not know this guy; to my knowledge I've never even been in the same BigBox store with him. I've never called him requesting his services. But maybe you should.

Dave's Doo Deporters.

No comments: